What is copyright?
While Trade Mark is for protecting the brand name and logo, Copyright is for protecting the original work of authorship such as literary works, dramatic, musical and artistic works, cinematographic films and sound recordings. “Original work” means that the work has not been copied from any other source.
What do we do?
We have a team of experienced Lawyers / Attorneys who have copyrighted several works. Our copyright service includes;
- Conducting searches
- Filing and prosecuting of patent applications or entering National Phase of PCT applications
- Attending to recording of Assignment, Merger, Change of Name or Address
- Attending to licensing issues and recordation
- Undertaking and payment of annuities
- Observing and follow-up services