The Employees Provident Fund Organization is in the process of introducing submission of online claims forms for transfer of Provident Fund Account of its members. This facility will enable the member to fill up the online transfer claim form on the <http://www.epfindia.gov.in/>.
The employers are requested to get their Digital Signature registered on the EPFO employer’s portal under the link Online Transfer Claim Portal (Registration of Digital Signatures)
Procedure for registering Digital Signature:
- Click on the website http://www.epfindia.gov.in/
- In that in the Employers option, Click on the link Online Transfer Claim Portal(Registration of Digital Signature)
- Here, Enter the User id and Password of your Company, User name and password for this portal is same as is already being used in ECR Portal by the establishments.
- after login, In menu bar place cursor on digital certificate. Two options would be displayed.
A. Register Certificate.
B.View / Revoke Certificate.
- Click on Register Certificate to register the Digital Signature Certificate. When employer clicks on register certificate. Please fill the relevant information and press NEXT button. All fields are mandatory. Name should be exactly as in Digital Signature.
- After clicking on NEXT button, the screen will display following types of Digital Signature Certificate. You have to select one type of digital signature certificate, as is available with the authorized signatory.
a. Sign with .PFX file.
b. Sign with your USB token
- Selecting any one of option, system will load the digital signature.
- When employer selects one radio button system will run a java applet (Smart Card Applet).It will show a Message box “Do you want to run this application”? Click on run button.
- After clicking on any one of radio button of the options, the button “Select Your USB TOKEN Certificate “or “Select your .PFX file Certificate” will be enabled depending on which option (USB Token/.PFX) has-been selected. Please click on this button. After clicking this button a message box containing name of The digital signature holder will appear
- Please select the name of Authorized signatory having DSC from message box and press “Select this
- Select your USB Token Certificate it will show a dialog box “Enter Pin”. Enter PIN and click on OK Button.
- It will display a message box “Certificate selected successfully. Click Submit button to continue”. Click on OK button and then click on submit button
- If certificate is successfully generated it will show a message “Digital Signature Generated successfully “and a letter in pdf format will be available on screen. Please print the letter and send the duly signed letter to your respective EPFO office. The EPFO office will approve the Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)on the basis of signature available in EPFO office. After that you will be authorized to forward transfer claims online.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.