Here’s the mail from Silicon India inviting for their next event to be held in Mumbai. Those who are interested can contact the concerned person directly.
How are you doing? After the phenomenal success of two-editions of Siliconindia Startup City in Bangalore, wherein we had 150 Startups, 30 investors and 4000 attendees we are happy to announce the third edition of Startup City in Mumbai on Saturday September 12, 2009 at Hotel RangSharda, Near Leelavati Hospital, Bandra (West),.
This is a great opportunity for you to find investors, technology partners, resellers and potential customers. It’s an ideal platform to build your brand and raise the profile of your company.
The cost of attending Siliconindia Startup City is very reasonable.
COST: Rs 25,000
(Please note this is non-negotiable cost. We would like to be fair to all the participating startups. This Early Bird offer is valid till July 31, 2009 after which the price will be Rs 30,000)
- Booth: 3×2 mtr
- One page profile on our website: www.siliconindia.com
- 10 Minutes company presentation time (VCs, Corporate Investors and senior management of various technology companies will be present)
- Lunch with investors and leaders of technology giants (one invite)
- One Special invite for the CEO Conclave
- Visibility on the website for one month
- Opportunity to meet 40 investors
- All PR and Marketing activities related to event promotions will carry your Company name
I am sure you will agree that the value you’ll get for your investment is exceptional.
CONFIRMED VCs: Accel Partners, Artiman Ventures, Axon Ventures, Battery Ventures, Bluerun Ventures, Canaan Partners, DFJ, Epiphany Ventures, Greylock, Helion Ventures, IDG, Indian Angel Network , Intel Capital, Inventus Capital, Jafco Asia Ventures, Lightspeed, Mercatus Capital, Mumbai Angels, NEA-Indo US Ventures, Nexus India Capital, Ojas Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures, Reliance Capital, Seeed Fund, Sequioa Capital, Singularity Ventures, UTI Ventures, Venture East, Walden International
(Please note we will have few more VCs. I am sure you will agree that there is no place/event where you can meet so many of them on a single day!)
CEO CONCLAVE: This is a close-door CEO discussion, which will be attended by CEOs and Managing Directors of over 300 startups. The conclave will facilitate an informal discussion amongst the senior management about the best practices of building a technology company in India, what works, what doesn’t work, potential pitfalls and other challenges.
PARTNERSHIP: Leaders of technology companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Sun Microsystems, Yahoo!, Honeywell, Alcatel-Lucent, Philips, Siemens, SAP, Nokia, Adobe and many other will be present at the venue. You can explore opportunities of technology partnerships.
BRANDING: We have put in place a brand campaign plan, which ensures greater visibility. Here are the branding exercise we are undertaking:
- An integrated email campaign over the two months leading up to the exhibition and targeted specifically to the demographics of start-ups/ potential customers/ partners.
- A concerted online campaign
- Print advertisement
- Association with technology groups to raise the profile of siliconindia Startup City.
ATTENDEES: Our event in Bangalore held in June 2009 saw over 5000 qualified professionals.
The profile of attendees include:
- Senior Management of multinational companies & established Indian companies
- Senior management of Indian Startups
- Senior management of US based startups with R&D center in India
- Distributors & Resellers
- Angel Investors
- Venture Capitalists
- Corporate Investors
- To-be Entrepreneurs
- Qualified technology professionals with product bent of mind.
To quickly summarize, here’s what you could expect at this year’s StartupCity
- 50 Startups to showcase in the presentation rooms
- There will be product showcase at the respective booths
- More than 30 VC firms to attend & judge the presenting Startups
- Awards to Best Startup in 10 Categories (selected by panel of judges)
- Significant presence of partner companies and potential customers
- Over 500 entrepreneurs to participate
- Over 4000 delegates to attend the product demos at booths
- Special VC-Entrepreneur-Partner Company Lunch
- Leading technology companies exploring partnership opportunities
This is undoubtedly the biggest event for startups. If you can confirm now, we can start to promote your company/ product on the site. This you would agree will be a great publicity for the next two months as we roll out our marketing campaign. We will receive thousands of pre-registrations for the show via the website every week. Provided you confirm early, you will be able to benefit from all the branding exercise that we undertake.
Please do visit: http://www.siliconindia.com/startupcity_mumbai/index.php
Looking forward to hear from you,
siliconindia/ The Smart Techie
Ph: 91.80. 41510601
Siliconindia is a business and technology magazine published from Fremont, California, which covers business, technology and entrepreneurship. Our current circulation exceeds 70,000 and our readership builds from CIOs, CTOs, CEOs and market influencers like fund capitalists, technology adopters and analysts.
The Smart Techie empowers technology leaders for tomorrow. Its mission is to update its readers on the latest developments in technology and how these developments will impact them. The magazine aims to capture insights from the experiences of senior technology professionals and experts from across the globe. The Smart Techie magazine reaches out to 95000 experienced IT professionals.